Your gift makes a difference in the life of a child!
Gifts and donations to Bryan County CASA help to ensure the future of our services and support the children right here, at home, in Bryan County. We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is completely tax deductible and helps CASA increase volunteer retention and advocacy for children, recruit and train additional volunteers, and increase public awareness. Any gift you are able to make will help to strengthen our service to the abused and neglected children in Bryan County!
Your secure online donation will strengthen our network and help provide strong advocacy for every child who needs it. Online donations are processed through Paypal and can be made via a direct Paypal donation or through our Supporter Wall.
CASA Supporter Wall
Join us in lifting up the voices of children in need by purchasing a square on our Supporter Wall.
When you purchase your square, you can upload an image and even link back to your own page if you want. Add your voice today!
It's simple! Claim your square & show your support for the children in Bryan County.
You can make a direct donation to our association through PayPal. A PayPal account is not required to donate.
Contribution via Mail
If you prefer to donate by mail, please make your check payable to Bryan County CASA, Inc. and send your tax deductible contribution to:
Bryan County CASA, Inc.
208 West Cedar Street
Durant, OK 74701
Download a Contribution Form.
Amazon Wish List
Purchase much needed supplies by shopping from CASA's Amazon Wish List and have items shipped directly to us or bring donations to our office at 208 West Cedar Street in Durant.
Shop Amazon Smile
Doing some online shopping? Please do so through Amazon Smile for Bryan County CASA to receive .05% of your purchase as a donation! Signing up is easy and there is no additional cost to you. It’s simple… you shop, Amazon gives!
Other ways you can help
- Volunteer your time to assist with fundraisers or events.
- Follow us on Facebook and share our social media content.
- Attend a CASA fundraising event.
- Provide advertising space for recruitment of volunteers.
- Assist with or provide catering for events, training and workshops.
- Donate postage or postal supplies.
- Give a gift in honor or memory of someone. Celebrate a holiday, birth of a child, anniversary, or birthday; remember a loved one or friend by giving a gift to CASA in their honor.
- Matching gifts. Many employers match donations that you make to charitable organizations. Ask your company if they have a matching gift program.
- Bequest your donation. You can help a CASA program by making a gift to Bryan County CASA or any CASA program in your will.
- Make an in-kind donation. You may make a gift of new, gently used items or provide gift cards.